Receiving Delivery Offer Notifications
When you are offered a delivery, you will receive a text to the phone number with which you used to sign up on the dlivrd platform. Delivery offers will be sent to you whether you are marked as “on-duty” in the app or not. This text will come from 58973. We recommend you save that number as dlivrd notifications. This text will include some of the details of your offer.
- Whether the delivery is scheduled for today (“day of” offer) or tomorrow (“next day” offer)
- Name of the restaurant from which the delivery is being picked up
- Projected earnings for completing the delivery successfully
- How much time you are given to respond before the offer expires – This can change based on the timing of the delivery.
- If you miss your window, you will be sent a text that enables you to request it be sent back. This will not always send the delivery offer back to but will give you your best chance at it.