How can we help you today?
How we’re different from other gig partnerships like UberEats, DoorDash or Instacart.
- We are busiest Monday through Friday between the hours of 10am and 2pm – we call it lunchtime
- We will try our best to connect you to high-quality earning opportunities between 1pm and 9pm the day prior to the delivery – this way you can make plans around other gig work, your job or getting some well-deserved Rest & Relaxation
- We have more accountability to customers and restaurants so communication between you and dlivrd will be mission-critical – when customers spend hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on food, they want to make sure it is spent well and creates an extraordinary experience for the people they are feeding.
- We have people on standby ready to help you manage through the sometimes-complicated delivery journey – no chatbots here
- You will always know what you are signing up for when agreeing to complete one of the high-quality earning opportunities we offer to you. Transparency is key here. You’ll know what you can expect to be paid, where you are expected to be and when you are expected to be there prior to accepting delivery offers.