How can we help you today?
Table of Contents
- Do I have to use the in-app GPS function?
- How does the actual delivery process work?
- I’ve answered the confirmation text, now how will the restaurant know that I’m on my way?
- What do I do once I’m at the pick-up location?
- What happens first on the day of my accepted delivery offer?
- What if I am left waiting at the pick-up location because the food is not ready?
- What if I’m running late to pick-up or deliver the food?
- Why do I need to take pictures of completed deliveries?
- Do I have to accept a certain number of deliveries to remain active on the platform?
- How often can I expect to make deliveries?
- How will I know that I am offered a delivery?
- I’m off duty, why am I still receiving delivery offers?
- What do I do when I receive a delivery offer?
- What if I need to cancel a delivery offer that I’ve accepted?
- What is an earning opportunity?
- What kind of vehicle can I use to deliver food?
- When will deliveries be offered to me?
- Articles coming soon
< All Topics
When do I get my free kit with large, insulated delivery bags?
After completing 5 to 10, depending on your market, successful deliveries on the dlivrd platform we will email a link where you can order a free catering delivery kit. Be sure to check the inbox of the email address that you used to sign up with us for the link to order these. The catering delivery kit will include 2 large, insulated delivery bags, branded sunglasses, lanyard with helpful tips and a referral code for bonus opportunities, and a mirror hanger that could help reduce parking violations.
Learn more about catering delivery equipment here.