How can we help you today?
Table of Contents
- Do I have to use the in-app GPS function?
- How does the actual delivery process work?
- I’ve answered the confirmation text, now how will the restaurant know that I’m on my way?
- What do I do once I’m at the pick-up location?
- What happens first on the day of my accepted delivery offer?
- What if I am left waiting at the pick-up location because the food is not ready?
- What if I’m running late to pick-up or deliver the food?
- Why do I need to take pictures of completed deliveries?
- Do I have to accept a certain number of deliveries to remain active on the platform?
- How often can I expect to make deliveries?
- How will I know that I am offered a delivery?
- I’m off duty, why am I still receiving delivery offers?
- What do I do when I receive a delivery offer?
- What if I need to cancel a delivery offer that I’ve accepted?
- What is an earning opportunity?
- What kind of vehicle can I use to deliver food?
- When will deliveries be offered to me?
- Articles coming soon
< All Topics
Do I have to use the in-app GPS function?
You can use whatever GPS you would like to get to your destinations. You can change your in-app GPS provider by going to settings in the menu of the dlivrd app. Our only ask is that you continue sharing your location with us throughout the delivery process so that our platform can help facilitate updates to the clients and customers for you. As long you don’t close the app completely while on delivery, this your location will continue to share. Additionally, if you are using the GPS outside of the dlivrd app it will be important that you enter address information accurately or else you could be taken out of your way.