Cancelling Deliveries that You’ve Accepted
If you accept a delivery offer you will be able to continue to review the details by ensuring that your calendar is showing the appropriate delivery date. We will assume that, if you’ve accepted a delivery offer, we can count on you to create an extraordinary experience for everyone involved in this high-quality earning opportunity. Failing to successfully complete an accepted delivery offer will impact your standing negatively based when you tell us that you need to cancel. If you can let us know the day prior to your delivery by 9pm Eastern Standard Time, that is much preferred.
The closer to the pickup time we are made aware that you will not complete the delivery, the more negatively your standing will be impacted:
- “No-showing” without any notice or not completing your first accepted delivery offer will impact your ability to receive future delivery offers immediately.
- Cancellations can lead to refunds for customers that can ultimately impact your future earnings negatively.
- If you communicate that you are canceling through any other channels, outside of our phone line, it will be considered a “no show.”
You can inform us of your cancellation by calling or texting 1-844-515-2932.
We periodically review your cancellation history:
- If you consistently show up on time to deliveries that you’ve accepted, this will open you up to receive more free equipment, incentives, orders from specialized clients and bigger delivery offers
- If you are consistently canceling accepted deliveries, you may become ineligible for free equipment, incentives, orders from specialized clients and bigger delivery offers
If you accept a high-quality earning opportunity that is offered to you, we ask that you complete it. If you don’t like the way the offer looks, we encourage you to decline it and try not to let offers time-out beyond what is communicated in the notification text.