Tacodeli is a large direct client in Texas with locations in multiple markets. They do traditional catering as well as a special set of deliveries called a B2B (business to business) Route. Catering orders come to dlivrd through 3 different paths, each with a different Order ID structure/identifier which can be found within the tasks.
Identifying Tacodeli Order Types
- Direct submissions- Order ID will be 10 digit alphanumeric ABCD-12345
- Olo- Order ID is a long string numeric ID 1858092407816196, Delivery Partner in the pickup task will say Olo
- Ezcater- Six digit alphanumeric Order ID ABC-123
Special Situations- Olo Cancellations
When a customer places a Tacodeli order through Olo for a future date, their credit card will not be charged until the day of the order. This charge will take place between 6:30 and 8am EST. If the credit card does not go through, the order will automatically cancel in the dashboard via API. These orders are still active and will need to be revived in the dashboard following the steps below.
The dashboard must be checked daily for Olo cancellations, if there are none at 8:05am EST create this post in the #tacodeli-dlivrd Slack channel: “@here confirming no failed payments for Olo orders today, all orders active”
Reviving Cancelled Orders
- Open the pickup and delivery tasks and use the more actions menu to change the stop status from Cancelled back to Accepted
- This must be done for each task individually to return the order completely to the driver’s app
- Send the driver a text message to let them know that their Tacodeli order for XX:XX pickup time is still active and in their app on today’s date.
- Create a post in the #tacodeli-dlivrd Slack channel tagging the store location to let them know that we still have the order active (include customer name) and that it is locked in on a driver.
How and When To Contact With an Issue
All communication for questions, issues or delays takes place in the #tacodeli-dlivrd slack channel (this includes orders through ezcater). You can tag the store location or a manager from the list below. Posts should start with the order ID and customer name to identify. If unable to get a response call the location directly from the CP Support line.
- West Dallas- 1878 Sylvan Ave. Dallas, TX 75208
- Walnut Hill Route 1&2- 8031 Walnut Hill Ln. Dallas, TX 75231
- Parkwood- 8442 Parkwood Blvd. #700 Plano, TX 75024
- Washington Ave- 1902 Washington Ave. Suite D Houston TX 77007
- Crestview- 7301 Burnet Rd. Austin, TX 78757
- Westlake- 701 S Capital of Texas Hwy. e590 Austin, TX 78746
- Spyglass Route 1&2- 1500 Spyglass Dr.Suite B Austin, TX 78746
- Congress- 301 Congress Ave. Austin, TX 78701
- Gracy Farms Route 1&2- 12001 Burnet Rd. Austin, TX 78758
- Rosedale Route 1&2- 4200 N Lamar Blvd. Austin, TX 78756