Qdoba Urban Eats
Qdoba Urban Eats is a Direct Contract in the Philadelphia market (not to be confused with Qdoba Philly). They have 2 locations in the city specializing in traditional catering orders.
- 1600 Broad Street – North Philly
- 230 South 40th Street – University City
- Order has a 10 digit hyphenated order ID in the Pickup and Delivery task
- Direct Orders will show the pickup restaurant as Qdoba Urban Eats in the dashboard and also specified in the pickup instructions
Special Pickup and Delivery Instructions
- There are two different delivery types associated with this customer a Hot Setup which includes chaffing racks, or a Drop off.
- Set up is required if the driver is provided with chafing racks, as this is an extra service that the customer has paid for.
- There are guaranteed tips added to each order, however there will be instances where the customer has the opportunity to add a tip to the order. In these cases the driver will receive a receipt which they are required to have signed by the customer (whether or not there is a tip added) and upload a picture.
- There will be a note in the delivery instructions indicating that a picture of the signed receipt is required. If the driver does not upload this picture dlivrd cannot guarantee the tip amount.
- If a tip exceeding the guaranteed amount is added by the customer, the tip adjustment command will need to be run to update the driver’s payment
- Customer added tips are submitted to the client each day for billing purposes
When and How to Contact With Issues
- This client does not use Slack
- Call store location first with any delays and questions (phone number in the pickup task)
- Escalations and additional info should be texted to phone contact Qdoba Urban Eats Steven(catering Manager) and Qdoba Urban Eats Robert (owner)