What are Slack Commands, and who is “Fredrick”?
The dlivrd dashboard is connected to our Slack workspace via API and enabled by a bot that we call “Fredrick”. Fredrick communicates notifications for order and driver status’, but also allows us to efficiently view and update order information/driver availability in slack via a preloaded “command”. All commands are accessed by using a “/” followed by the command keyword. * commands can only be used in certain channels in slack so make sure to double check that you are in the right channel before trying to deploy a Fredrick command.
Types of Commands that can be used in Slack:
- ETA- populates the live tracking link for an order to see driver’s current location and eat to pickup or delivery
- Cancelling EZcater and Relish orders
- Viewing order details (ezcater only)
- Viewing timestamps and images for completed orders
- Updating delivery windows
- Duplicating orders for multiple drivers
- Clearing orders from the database
- Marking drivers unavailable and returning them to the active driver pool
- Fixing GeoFences in the dashboard