Dlivrd has had a #MarvelousMay, with many notable company highlights and technological advancements! Take a look at what we’ve been able to accomplish these first 25 days of the month, with another six days left to make even more moves!
- We started off the first few days of the month attending the Food on Demand conference at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada! In addition to forming relationships with other industry professionals and restaurant partners, we also raised $1375 with our Check-in for Charity! These proceeds benefit Philabundance, a local organization aimed at combating food insecurity in the local community.
- Founder & CEO Chris Heffernan celebrated his birthday on May 9th! We can’t wait for another year of explosive growth and continued disruption in the full-service last-mile delivery space! From May 2022 to May 2023, we’ve grown from 53 markets to over 139 markets!
- dlivrd sponsored the CSP Bucks County / NAMI Bucks County PA Annual Picnic on May 12th. Celebrating diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging remains a core corporate social responsibility pillar for us. It is essential to support local organizations in the communities we serve, including those committed to providing access for recovery and mental health resources.
- Dlivrd launched “Frederick,” our proprietary AI software designed to optimize the 3PL driver and delivery matching processes. Leveraging sophisticated algorithms and advanced data analytics, Frederick revolutionizes the way restaurants and logistics clients manage their deliveries. Check out our official press release here!
- On May 20th and 21st, dlivrd hosted another successful double-header weekend in Milwaukee and Chicago! Difference makers traveled to the Midwest to connect with drivers and have fun! Earning Partners and their guests enjoyed a delicious buffet spread, exciting games, and a chance to connect with our difference makers! Special thanks to Dave & Buster’s for amazing service and another memorable series of events!